Career at Ultranav
Through the values of Integrity, Passion, Excellence and Safety, we aim to achieve our mission of being a partner you can trust, who provides efficient and safe maritime transportation services to the mutual benefit of our customers, employees, communities and the environment.
What is it about?
We recruit recent graduates from business and technical schools to train them for 1 year in different areas of shipping business, including a three or four month period in Argentina (Antares) and Perú (Naviera Transoceánica).
We also participate in the Ultrabulk-SCL Trainee Program, recruiting one recent graduate from business school to train him or her during two years in different areas of the shipping business in Santiago (Chile) and Copenhagen (Denmark). During this period, the trainee attends the Danish Shipping Academy. You can access more information about the Ultrabulk Trainee Program here.
What is the goal?
To create a motivated, skilled and effective personnel ready to face the upcoming business challenges in the shippig industry.
Upon completion of a traineeship with us, you will be provided with:
- A great start to your career in shipping within a company that keeps a narrow focus on your continuous development both personally and theoretically.
- Profound knowledge of the shipping industry.
- A network of highly professional and motivated colleagues.
- International working experience from one of our offices abroad.
- Hands-on experience with all aspects of shipping.
Building a career at Ultranav
Do you want to work in shipping? Read the testimonials of some of our employees and their journey within our company and discover how you can build a prosperous career at Ultranav.